Other publications include:
- The Galley Slave's Handbook by Richard Bevan, a guide to provisioning and cooking on an ocean crossing.
- Bosses: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by Roger D'Aprix, a critical analysis of leader development practices in major corporations.
- The Hidden Triceratops by Richard Bevan & Io Shepard, an illustrated story for 4 to 8 year-olds.
- The Tangled Pteranodon by Richard Bevan & Bill Greaves, the sequel to The Hidden Triceratops.
- Dido's Song by Jan Fielden, a novel of conspiracy, romance and intrigue set in Venice in the 1970s.
We celebrate a diversity of characters, topics and titles. On this site you can find a toolkit of resources related to change management and leadership. These include downloadable articles, and material excerpted from the books. We hope you find the content interesting and helpful. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions, want to provide feedback and ideas, or request a discount for academic or other group sales.
The Tangled Pteranodon by Richard Bevan, illustrated by Bill Greaves.
Garth Stein (author of The Art of Racing in the Rain) wrote about the first book in the series, The Hidden Triceratops: "The drawings are marvelous, the story charming . . . author Richard Bevan cleverly brings to life a dinosaur-eat-dinosaur world in a safe and enjoyable way for children, who will delight at this book."
See DINOSAURS for more.